We offer any safari of the photographers around East Africa as per their request or any advise from the office to make you satisfied. We provide camping facilities if necessary. Beanbags, sand bags, window statives and anything in request to support your work. Professional Safari guides are our first priority to you who are well
experienced in this work. Some have participated in BBC (Big Cat Diary) for years, several animal documentaries from Philadelphia, U.S, Adventure Kenya, Mark and Mike programs in animal documentary Channel and much more.
We offer special itinerary depending on request as per client’s days to spend in the bush. This is because most of the photographers want to spend the whole day in the bush with animals and at the same time they need privacy, which is very important.
We are flexible to any itinerary that you need to make you meet your expectation.
The cost will always be according to the days you want to be with us and the facilities.
BOOK THIS SAFARI
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full loaded and well equipped jeeps
- Camping tents and sleeping bags although we recommend you to come with your own sleeping bag.
- Fresh food from our markets with a select of the menu from our qualified cook
- Lamps and torches are available to every tent.
- You carry with you your utensils wherever you go in case the camp site does not provide some.
- Qualified driver guides to serve you the whole safari.
Available upon request
Fees usually provided to cover:
- Camping equipment included
- Transportation in well equipped 4×4 jeeps
- Game drive in the parks
- Park fees entrance in all parks
- Pickup and drop off transfers within Nairobi
- Drinking water during the entire safari
- All meals and a cook
- Items of personal nature eg laundry and hiking gear.